Friday, August 13, 2010

Testing...1 2 3

Hi everyone,

Not sure who will read this...but I wanted to start a blog, mainly for myself if nothing else. I just need a place where I can write my daily thoughts or ponderings. I previously had a xanga site, but that seems to be dead to the world now. I've always promised myself to keep my writing alive and someday I do want to write a book. You never know where life might take you, but in the end...you have to be true to yourself and trust your crazy ideas. Maybe writing is nothing more than a hobby that I can pick up and leave behind whenever I choose...but maybe, just maybe it's part of a path that I will eventually travel on more in-depth, maybe even incorporate it into my work, be a counselor by day and a writer by night...who knows! All I know is, a good author needs to be well-read and a good writer needs to be well-written...so happy writing and happy reading!! :)

Ciao!! ~Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment