Monday, May 9, 2011

Who am I anyways?

When it comes to writing about my own personal life, sometimes it seems easier to just write about a quote, post a picture, or write about a certain subject that isn't necessarily personal to me. I could write in a diary all day long, but when it comes to posting something for others to read...should we be honest with all of our feelings or should we just put something out there that we don't mind others seeing? Well...the truth is...I'm the kind of person that still likes to mail hand-written letters to friends and family. I'm the type of person that doesn't really know what type I really fit into, lol. I'm the type of person that would rather think of ten good things about someone than one bad thing. When it comes to my personality, someone once compared me to a duck. I guess no matter what, I keep on quacking. I had a friend in junior high that compared me and my family to the stereotypical ideal American family, lol. She was from India, so it really did make good sense for her to say that. I've been really grateful for my family and the opportunities that I've gotten. I've had things fairly easy for the most part but that doesn't mean I haven't had to work for what I've achieved. I've always had a close relationship with both of my parents. I've always been able to tell my mom anything. I've always had a pet kitty cat, I'm a total cat lover. I love learning about animals in general. I'm also guilty of watching some mindless TV shows...I like fluffy shows with teenagers in them even! haha. I'm guilty of watching Secret Life of the American Teenager, Make it or Break it, One Tree Hill, Glee, American Idol, and I love Desperate Housewives. I like going to libraries. I never buy books, I really don't see the point in paying for a book, if it's something you can get from the library. I would say that I like to plan things out in my mind, but I enjoy just being spontaneous and making an adventure out of the littlest things. It really doesn't take much to make me happy. I can really be doing absolutely nothing and be completely happy. As long as I have people with me that I love, everything else seems to fall in place. So there it was, an honest blog about myself, nothing mind-boggling just yet... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment